N/APosted on - 12/16/2012
Hi, I would like to customize my emails by using animated signatures like using GIF. How can I do that? Can you please tell me how to create first GIF files? Is it okay to use PhotoScape? Then, finally please tell me how to add it as signature animations for emails. Thanks.
How to add signature animations for emails?
Here I will show you step by step procedure to add images to your signature in out look
1. Create New massage in outlook
2. Then select “insert” and select “Picture”
3. then select whatever image you need to the signature
4. when your picture appears on your email body , Press Ctrl + A to highlight the entire body of the massage & Press Ctrl + C to copy
5. Then Select “Tools” from the main menu & choose “Options”
6. Then go the “Mail Format” tab
7. Click on the “Signature” button
8. when “create Signature” dialog box appears click on “New” button
9. then Enter a name for your new signature & press “Next”
10. Then paste your signature in the “Signature text” entry field
11. Click “OK”
Thanks & Regards