N/APosted on - 12/05/2013
How can I add a .gif file to my email in Outlook? I tried adding an animated file but found out that it was not working; rather it had become static. Please tell me how to add any kind of animated files on Outlook.
How to add a .gif file to email in Outlook
Adding of an animated file in Outlook:
In MS Outlook, there is no support for animated files. You will have to open the message in a browser to see the particular animation. Following steps will ensure this:
1. Click the message so that it opens in its own window.
2. Click on Actions to select View in Browser.
Adding of an animated file in email signature in Outlook:
1. Create a message.
2. Create the signature of your desire.
3. Point the cursor where you want your picture.
4. Click on Insert Picture to add the animation/image.