N/APosted on - 07/27/2016
I want to choose some Members as the Local Administrators of Systems. I want to use the Group Policy Object (GPO) to add the Members from the Domain Group. How can I Add Domain Group to Local Administrators?
How to Add Domain Group to Local Administrators?
First of all, you have to create the Security Group. Give it a name like “Local-Admins.”
After that, you have to make the GPO. Follow the steps to do that.
1) Open the GPM (Group Policy Management) Console.
2) Navigate to the Systems that will have the Admin.
3) Right-Click on the OU and select “Create a GPO.”
4) Give a name to the GPO.
5) Right-Click on it and choose the “Edit” option.
6) Enter the information, which you see in the Screenshot.
7) Select the “Add Group” option.
8) Now, add the group of the Administrators.
9) After that, add the Members.