N/APosted on - 09/20/2014
I have a blog and the platform is obvious, I prefer WordPress and my blog is quite new. I want to add Disqus to my WordPress site but its quite unknown thing to me as this will be first time I'm installing Disqus I have created account on Disqus but unable to install. So please guide me how to install Disqus on WordPress.
How to add Disqus to my wordpress site?help
First of all you will have to register your site to disquss. For this purpose, Please visit http://disquss.com.
1. Sign up for new account and register your website at disquss.com
2. Login to your WordPress dashboard and go to "Plugins". Search a new plugin named "Disquss Comment System" and install it.
3. To use the disquss you must first configure it. To configure it you must enter username and password which you registered on disquss.com (see step 1).
4. On the left menu click the comment tab and under comment click disquss and then choose your settings.
5. Your disquss comment system is now became active.