N/APosted on - 01/13/2015
I have a majority of my work mails on the outlook/Hotmail server for a while now. Can anyone give me a fair comparison in terms of performance between outlook and other mail clients? I would like to access the contents of my outlook from my Gmail. Is that possible? Will that cause any loss of data?
How to access outlook mails from gmail
Outlook and other mail servers have different parameters. Both are good at their place. The use depends on business need. Some of comparison points are given below.
1. Outlook is free personal email service from Microsoft. Gmail is free personal email service from Google.
2. Outlook can be installed on windows Operating system. Gmail is browser based.
3. You can access Gmail from any device provided that you have internet connection and browser. Whereas, outlook, if installed on windows system, then it can be accessed by that device itself.
4. Outlook content can’t be accessed by Gmail but Gmail content can be accessed by outlook.
5. Performance wise both are better. It all depends on business need. If you need to access your mails from any place and any device then Gmail is better. If you want to access your mail from just single device then outlook is better.