Hotmail account has been blocked

Asked By 7060 points N/A Posted on -
qa-featured

When i am opening my Hotmail account than its showing your account has been blocked.

I don't remember my alternate email id's password but i have security question answer how can i unblock this

SHARE
Best Answer by Pantra Glory
Best Answer
Best Answer
Answered By 0 points N/A #82076

Hotmail account has been blocked

qa-featured

Hi!

If you receive a message saying that your account is temporarily blocked, you can unblock it by using your mobile phone number to verify your account.

After you enter your phone number. Hotmail sent you a text message with a verification code, that you can use to unblock your account. If you can't verify your account using your phone number then, go to the Windows Live Solution Center online.

Thanks!

Answered By 0 points N/A #82078

Hotmail account has been blocked

qa-featured

Since you have a security question then that should help you fix the problem with your account.

But you can still use the forgot your password option to solve that problem.

Do the following:

  • You will need to be still remembering your username and the security question too.
  • And then you will go to your account.
  • You should see 'Forgot you password' option there.
  • Click on it, and then follow the procedure.
  • You will need to answer some questions just to verify your identity and then you will provide an email the password will be sent to.

Clair Charles

 
Answered By 0 points N/A #82079

Hotmail account has been blocked

qa-featured

There is a simple way just click on forget password and they will send you a new password on your alternate email.

Answered By 0 points N/A #82080

Hotmail account has been blocked

qa-featured

It happened to me before. I cant remember my password nor my ALTERNATE EMAIL for that particular account.

I also got frustrated because I cant verify my account using my mobile number because I haven't put my mobile number in my details. I gone through the process of answering my security questions however its not being accepted. I am definitely sure that I used the questions the name of your oldest brother/sister and "your favorite author".

If you cant access your hotmail account just like me even if you gone through those processes above, don't panic.

There is a 90% that it is on their end or on their system.. The remaining 10%.

You might need to clean your cookies or restart your PC/Laptop. That works for me.

 

Good luck!

 
Answered By 10 points N/A #82081

Hotmail account has been blocked

qa-featured

Friends,

You Open Hotmail URL its showing your account has been blocked then. U can create a New IDs.

You are long day don't check ID.

This region your ID was blocked.

Better you long in URL & Sing UP then u create your new account.

remember you write your not pad or not book.

 

Thanks you.

Login/Register to Answer

Related Questions