Hot to play ntsc file free software
You can use VLC media player. It is free open source cross-platform multimedia player and you do not need any codec pack. You can download it from the link below,
And I can prefer windows media player with codecs as well. You can download it from CNET web site.
Potplayer is a media player that supports almost all media formats. Some of its features include:
1. Video Filter (e.g. denoising, deinterlacing, brightness)
2. Plays corrupt or partially downloaded movies
3. Fast and light, consumes little memory
4. Saves playing history, plays back previously paused movies upon launching of application.
5. Very flexible in video-playbacks allowing users to drag and drop media files including subtitles to the interface and it automatically plays all files accordingly.
Download and see if it works well for you: