N/APosted on - 11/03/2012
My website was hit by Google Panda. Now it got out of it but the number of pages in index is only about 15%. And it has been more than 3 month. Does anyone knows any tools that can push my page list to Google index?
Ho do I make Google index my site pages
There are a few things you can do to push your page to the index. -Connect your site to social media. Use Facebook, Twitter, Google +, etc. to make your site more known to people. Utilize blogs and other tools of social media sites to attract friends who will in turn attract others. This is probably the best thing to do to make it back into Panda's new search algorithm. -Stay authoritative. Google Webmaster Central Blog listed questions for people to use as a guideline to aid their site.
1. Would you trust the info presented in this article?
2. Is the article written by an expert/enthusiast who knows the topic well?
3. Is the site a recognized authority on it's topic?
4. Would you recognize the site by name?
5. Is it the sort of site you would bookmark, share with a friend, or recommend? -Recognize and track Panda updates.
You can always ask Google to restore your rankings. Use Google Analytics to monitor the status of your site.
There are various guides online to help you as well, such as Mark Nunnery's Google Panda Survival Guide and Google Webmaster Central Blog's Building High Quality Sites.