N/APosted on - 06/28/2016
I have encountered a problem while trying to use kiosk mode windows 7. I have a PC with NComputing access device L-Series and software vSpace 18.104.22.168. I want to enable Kiosk Mode so that I can start Windows applications straightaway. But I am having problems with this. How do I enable Kiosk Mode on my computer?
Help Needed With Kiosk Mode Windows 7; Please Provide Assistance.
In Windows 7, a registry edit is needed for the Kiosk Mode to work. You can enable the registry edit by using these steps.
• Type regedit into the Search Programs and Files field after clicking Start.
• Open the Registry Editor Window.
• Click HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE.
• Click System.
• Click Current Control Set.
• Click Control.
• Right-click Terminal Server.
• Choose New.
• Click DWORD Value.
• Name it Honor Legacy Settings.
• Right-click Honor Legacy Settings.
• Choose Modify.
• Enter 1.
• Close the Registry Editor Window.
• Reboot your computer.