N/APosted on - 08/20/2012
I don’t have photo shop installed and have to submit 3 JPEG file for my assignment, but before that I’ll have to merge them. Does someone know how to merge pictures without using Adobe Photoshop? Any kind of help would be appreciated.
Help me to merge pictures without Adobe Photoshop?
Mail merge without Adobe Photoshop:
1. At first go to https://www.pizap.com/.
2. Click on Start.
3. Click on Edit a Photo.
4. Click Upload.
5. Choose an image and click open.
6. Click Add Cutout.
7. Click Upload Photo.
8. Choose a photo and click open.
9. Now use Paint and Brush to select the desired section of the photo. Use the Erase option to deselect the section you have painted.
10. Click on finish.
11. Click Save Image and then Download to save the merged picture to your computer.
That’s it. You can easily do it now without the Adobe Photoshop.