N/APosted on - 05/08/2012
I am trying to access the Exchange Server for the iPhone and iPad, and trying to configure the correct settings and the way for accessing the email is through remote https://mail.domain.com/remote with the use of “ Outlook Web Access “ and then we will login and after clicking, it has to be redirected to default page, but the address bar is constant and it is also being used by BlackBerry, iPad and iPhone. Please could someone provide me the way to solve this. Thank you.
Help on iPhone Exchange setup
You have to set up the mail account first, and then enable sync for Calendar and Contacts.
1. Install iTunes 7.7 and upgrade your phone to iPhone OS 2.0
2. If you already have your Exchange server running with IMAP, disable the account in Mail Settings.
3. Set up a new mail account, selecting Exchange as in the photo above.
Enter your email address in the Email box.
4. Enter your Exchange domain and username in the Username box and watch the text magically shrink to fit.
5. Enter your password in the Password box and marvel at the nifty new “show the last letter entered” feature.
6. The iPhone will now try to automatically discover your Exchange server. If you don’t have Exchange 2007 with “Autodiscovery” turned on , it will fail and warn you that it couldn’t validate your account. You will have to manually enter your server name in the window. Make sure you enter your ActiveSync server name, not the OWA server or the real Exchange server.
7. Now tap the home button and go into Mail. You should see your new account appear, and it should show your folders and email messages within a few moments. Congratulations! Email is now set up!