N/APosted on - 07/08/2016
Hi. I want to perform an Array SSL VPN client download on my PC. I tried doing that earlier but got an error saying application not supported. Can you please let me know about the installation, how to logout and how to uninstall the already downloaded client? Thanks in advance.
Help Guide: Array SSL VPN Client Download
Hi. For an Array SSL VPN client download the system requirements are:
1) OS should be Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows XP.
2) Browsers such as Mozilla Firefox version 21 and Internet Explorer version 10.0 are supported.
3) The configuration of the firewall should be set such that on TCP port number 443 it allows Secure Sockets Layer traffic.
4) JRE version 7 should be already installed on the client.
1) Login with the username and password
2) Java applet will download and a dialogue box will display you a warning message about the download of the software
3) Click on Yes to continue with the installation.
4) A VPN client will open. A message will appear showing the status of the connection
5) After the connection is set up, IP address, connection duration, and some other connection-related information will be displayed.
6) The VPN client will run and you can access the network.
1) Click on logout on the page of the portal
2) In the VPN control segment, click on disconnect
3) Click on disconnect option through the VPN applet
4) Click on the cross button indicated on the top right corner of the browser to end the connection
1) In the VPN control segment, click on uninstall
2) Settings>control panel>programs and features>array network SSL VPN client>uninstall -> to uninstall the VPN client