N/APosted on - 11/06/2011
Please help me…
My client is working with windows 7 and office applications 2007. This user wants the recently opened documents to be saved in favorites automatically after use. At the moment they are being saved in libraries by default in the first time of use and then into subdirectory.
Is this workable for files to be saved in favorites by default.
Having problem with Microsoft Office 2007
First, you should set the default location where you want files to be saved. If you are using MS Word application, follow these steps:
1. Click on the Office button located at the upper left corner of the screen:
2. Choose WORD OPTIONS button.
3. In the Word Options Dialog box, select SAVE.
4. Set the default location of saving the file by directly entering the complete path of the folder or simply click Browse button to find the target folder location.
Once done, you can now add that particular folder to FAVORITES.
– Open Windows Explorer.
– locate the folder you just set as the default location of all saved documents.
-On the right side of Windows Explorer, you can see the Favorites folder. Right-click on that. In the context menu, choose Add Location in Browser to Favorites. Or you can just simply, drag the folder to Favorites. Automatically, it will add a link to Favorites.
Hope this helps.