N/APosted on - 07/27/2013
I am having a problem with Holdem Manager.
When I launched the program, it prompted me for a client update. However, I receive this error whenever I do: “An error occurred while updating your DB (Big pots support): the connection is broken.”
It says the connection is broken but I have no problem concerning my internet connection, at least in my end.
How do I fix this? Is there anyone else having this error? Please get back to me as soon as you can.
An error occurred while updating your DB (Big pots support): the connection is broken.
Please close down ant programs accessing the database and relaunch Holdem manager.
Having a problem with Holdem Manager
Follow these steps:
1. First of all make backup of "C:Program FilesRVG SoftwareHoldem ManagerConfig folder".
2. Next uninstall Holdem Manager from control panel.
3. Navigate to your C drive then program files and delete the 'RVG' software directory folder.
4. Restart your PC.
5. Reinstall Holdem Manager from its Set-up and download the required patch.
6. Copy the 'config' folder as explained in step(1) and paste it in the path(C:Program FilesRVG SoftwareHoldem ManagerConfig folder).
7. See if it works this time around.
I hope it works