N/APosted on - 03/16/2012
I am having a problem with GroupWise 8 client.
When I attempt to ‘trust’ a received digital certificate from an email, I get an error. I am using the following system:
Microsoft Windows XP
Novell GroupWise 8.0 SP1 Hot Patch 1
Novell GroupWise 8.0.1 HP1 Client for Windows
Every time I try to trust the certificate of the sender by clicking the red warning button or by toggling File > Security > Properties, I receive an error.
I have attached a screen shot to help you guide me.
Thanks a lot.
Update Trust Error
Unable to show modified trust information!
GroupWise 8 Client Can’t Trust Digital Certificate
Let me help you with this error. I have also solve this error for myself. Basically this error occurs due to problem in registry. To solve this error, what you need to do is just to follow these steps.
1. Click on start button and go to Control panel.
2. Here find GroupWise Client and uninstall the program.
3. Download "Cleanit" software from the internet.
4. Once download complete, Install it. It will clean all your damaged registry. And will also remove the registry of Groupwise Client.
5. Now you have to install GroupWise Client again.
6. Launch your program and you will not see this error anymore.