Greyed out autocad blocks at printing
Hello. I am currently using AutoCAD 2007. I like this version, I have no problem in drawing and plotting my design. The only problem I encountered is that when I print my output, all AutoCAD blocks at printing appears to be on gray scale.
These are the basic checking and procedures I have done so far:
- I edited the block and update the drawing
- I also tried to set 'xdwgfadectrl’ to zero
- Set all transparencies to zero
- Tried creating a new file as the issue may only happens on my project
- Set the actual lines of the block on layer zero
I give up. I couldn’t fix it. Please help me.