N/APosted on - 01/19/2015
I recently heard that google keeps track of every GPS spot that is located through google now. It is assumed to improve the accuracy and time of search. In my opinion, I am quite uncomfortable with this kind of tracking. Can anyone help me to turn this option off, please?
Google GPS tracking- how to turn the system off
You have not mentioned which Device and operating system you are using. If you are using Android operating system, then GPS blocking can be done using below steps.
1. Go to settings option in your Android phone.
2. Search for Location services in that setting.
3. You will be able to see 3 options, out of which Uncheck the box which says “Use GPS satellite”.
4. Once you uncheck that box, it will not track your every GPS spot.
If you are an iPhone user then the procedure is same as Android.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Search for Location services.
3. Turn it off.
Hope it helps!