N/APosted on - 08/21/2012
I'm on Mac OS X 1.6.8 and I have Google Chrome v12.0.742.100.
It says that it's not the most up to date version. So, I click update, right? When I click update, it gives me this error – “Update Server Not Available (Error: 12)".
Can anyone tell me as to what is happening?
Thanks in advance.
Google Chrome v12.0.742.100 says that it’s not up to date version
I think I have got a solution of your problem. And the solution is to remove completely Google Chrome from your system and install the latest version.
Do the following to solve the problem:
1. Delete the Google Chrome application from the application folder.
2. Delete the folder from HD/Library/Google.
3. Go to the location HD/Library/Caches and delete any reference of Google there.
4. Go to the location ~/Library/Cache and delete any reference to Google.
5. Dele the folder ~/Library/Google
6. Go to the location ~/Library/Application/Support and delete the Google folder.
Reinstall Google Chrome.
Now try. I think your problem has been solved.