N/APosted on - 03/22/2013
Hello and good day!
While I was chatting with my friend on the internet, He gave a website that can help make my computer tweak. But after i have open this link, suddenly my browser crashes. So experts,does anyone of you know what would may be the crashing problem on my Google chrome browser? Any help would be nice.
Google Chrome Auto – crash after opening a certain website.
Hi Rajon Pertes,
There are some steps which you should follow to fix this error:
Restart the browser:
– When your browser in crashing problem just restart your browser because Google chrome restore your previous browse session.
Do you use IDM (Internet Download Manager)?
– If you are using IDM then you should upgrade your IDM or disable "Advanced browser integration" option of going in this direction (Options > General).
Conflict software checking:
– On the windows address bar just write “about: conflicts”. If you are using a software that make an error at Chrome then it will be highlighted. Just do the recommended action to solve this problem.
When you need a new browser user profile
· Just press on “windows key + e” at the same time
· Then write on address bar which is given below:
§ Windows XP: %USERPROFILE%Local SettingsApplication DataGoogleChromeUser Data
§ Windows Vista/ 7/ 8: %LOCALAPPDATA%GoogleChromeUser Data
Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default
· Click on “OK”.
· Then a window will be open and rename the “Default” folder as a “Bakup” folder.
· Move “Backup” folder “User Data” to “Chrome” folder.
If that error still occurs:
· Press on “Windows key + r”.
· And write “SFC.EXE /SCANNOW” it will scan your full system and fix the error.
I hope after doing these steps you can fix your problem if not then go to the Chrome forum and ask for a solution.