N/APosted on - 09/30/2016
Gmail allows the clients to make more than one accounts to have separate ones for their work and personal life. At first Gmail did not synchronize with Blackberry, which lead to receiving the same mail twice. What to do when Gmail not working on blackberry?
Gmail Not Working On Blackberry Because Of No Synchronization.
1) Go to www.gmail.com.
2) Login to your email account.
3) Open settings and click Forwarding and POP/IMAP.
4) Tick the box present next to Enable IMAP and then save changes.
5) From your Blackberry’s web browser download the Gmail plug-in.
6) Go to email settings.
7) Select add my existing email account.
8) Enter your Gmail username and password.
9) Click next.
10) Click OK.
This will synchronize your Gmail account and blackberry automatically.