N/APosted on - 07/23/2016
Hi. I would like to know about the software for converting a publisher file to PDF. Also, what steps need to be followed? What are the steps for the conversion with and without the publisher? Please reply ASAP. Thanks in advance!
Get Yourself Updated: Converting A Publisher File To PDF
Hi. Software such as zamzar can be used to convert the file online. The steps for converting a publisher file to PDF are as given below-
• Without publisher
1) First, open the website of the online tool so as to convert the file. E.g.: zamzar, online2PDF, PDFconvertonline etc.
2) In the convert files option, browse the file that needs to be converted
3) If needed, select the format of the output(which is PDF here)
4) To begin with the conversion, click on convert button
5) After the conversion is done, download the converted file
• With publisher
1) The publisher file first needs to be opened in Publisher 2007 software
2) Click on file and then save as
3) Under the formats provided, click on .PDF format
4) The picture resolution can be adjusted by clicking on the publish Windows option
5) The document can also be printed by clicking on print options
6) Now choose a location where you wish to store the converted file and click on save
Hope we helped.