N/APosted on - 07/24/2013
Today, an error message encountered when a client tried to run their monthly reports in the FRX. The last month, reports were working fine. The server was fully integrated with the system and up to date. What should I do now to resolve this problem? I have to fix it so provide some assistance. Thanks.
during the CreateZIPfile procedure
FRx Error 9060 during the CreateZIPfile procedure
The error is because the FRx or system files are registered on problematic workstation.
To resolve the error follow the steps as mentioned below:
1) Browse to the location where Microsoft FRx is installed
2) Locate the FRxReg.exe file in the root FRx directory
3) The executables reside for FRx reporter are located in the FRx directory
4) Double Click on the FRxReg.exe file. A command window will open and then close
5) View the report generated in the exe file
6) Register the files in FRxReg.exe file located in the Report Server directory