N/APosted on - 03/26/2013
Hello Techyv Guys, Is it possible to get a free version of MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition from the internet. If so please do the needful for sending me a downloadable link. I am using Windows XP, Please let me know whether MiniTool Partition Wizard supports my OS. Waiting to hear from you. Thanks
Free version of MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition
The Home edition of MiniTool Partition Wizard is the Free edition and if you want to install it on Windows XP, there should be no problem. To download, go to MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition to get the latest. You can also download it on FileHippo: MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition.
The latest version at the moment, MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition 10.2.2, supports Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.x, and Windows 10. Supported file systems include FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, Ext2, Ext3, Ext4, and exFAT. Latest improvements include:
- The addition of the Japanese language.
- Optimize offline registration.
- Fixed bug for lock volume failed.
- Fixed bug for partition table lost when converting removable disk from MBR to GPT.
- Extend system partition to fix low disk space issue with “Move/Resize Partition” and “Extend Partition” features.
- Copy disk partition.
- Merge adjacent partitions.
- Migrate operating system to SSD.
- Surface test.
- Basic management.
- Convert Disk Partition Table – convert non-system disk from MBR to GPT and vice versa without losing data to support large drive.
- Convert file system like from NTFS to FAT or vice versa without formatting to support early versions of Microsoft Windows or to store large files.
- Set primary or logical drives.