N/APosted on - 07/08/2014
I couldn’t login to window 7 as I forget my password. I am very restless from the last three days. Please help me in recovering the password of window 7. If it couldn’t me recovery the please suggest me any other possible solution to gain access to files saved in ‘My documents’. It contains my business proposals.
Forgot the password of window 7
I will give you a solution that will fix you problem.
!Warning! you will lose all the icons and theme settings on your current profile by doing this:
1. Power on your PC and keep pressing F8 continuously until this menu will appear.
2. Select the Safe Mode option. Wait until Windows boots up.
3. When the Windows has finished booting up, this will appear.
4. An Administrator account is created. Select the Administrator account. The system will load it.
5. From there, go to Start Menu, select Control Panel, then go to User Accounts. From there you can delete your current account, and then create another one with another password.