N/APosted on - 08/19/2012
We are using Vista software in our business workstation.
For last few days the software was reinstalled by one of our employee.
It is displaying the following error.
lc_checkout failed: Feature has expired.
Expire date: 31-May-2011
License path: C:Program FilesSchneider ElectricLicense FilesDemo_5_1_31_may_2011.lic
FLEXnet Licensing error:-10,32
For further information, refer to the FLEXnet Licensing documentation, available at "acresso.com"
Flexible license manager error in vista software.
I've got a solution of your problem. Do the following:
1. Choose a location to store the Demo License on the site PC
2. Start the VIsta Menta
3. Choose 'Specify the License File' between two radio button and click Next
4. Click Browse and navigate to location where you stored the License file
5. Select the Demo License and click Open
6. Check that Menta starts
7. Start Vista server
8. Start Vista Workstation
9. Check Vista Workstation starts.
I think your problem will be solved.