N/APosted on - 12/25/2014
What is Firefox Hello ?How is different from the conventional mode of video calling available in Google Hangouts or Skype? Will I have to create a new account to operate this? Firefox Hello is said to use real time browser based chat. What does this mean? How is this going to be any different?
Is Firefox Hello going to be any better than its competition?
Advantages of Firefox Hello over hangout.
1. Firefox Hello is the easiest way to communicate with friends and family.
2. It does not require same voice/video chat service, software or hardware.
3. It is completely free to make voice or video calls.
4. No need to download and Install any software, Account or plug-in for it.
5. It is ready to go software. You just need to open Firefox and click on ‘Chat Bubble’ icon.
6. It allows you to connect with any person who has webRTC-enabled browser (Firefox, Chrome or Opera)
7. Its real time browser based chat.
8. It does not have any compatibility version issue.