N/APosted on - 11/24/2013
Hello Techyv Experts,
I am using Firefox v25.0, I heard from my friend that we can change the FireFox icon colorfully by using FireFox cool icons for Windows. I downloaded that from internet but it saved as .png format. How can I change my FireFox desktop icon. Is there any official site to download the FireFox cool icons for Windows. Please help me.
FireFox cool icons for Windows
The .png file is a bitmap photo, and this is how it should be.
To setup this new icon first make a shortcut of Firefox to your desktop ( a shortcut should be already on your desktop since first time Firefox is installed on your computer)
To change the icon follow these steps:
1. Right click on the shortcut and chose properties from the Manu.
2. From the top strep chose "shortcut".
3. In the bottom there is a button "change icon…"
4. Click browse and go to where you saved the cool icon for Firefox and click on it.
5. Press OK and then continue.
Enjoy your new Firefox Cool icon.
To download more icons just look for them in Google, there is no official site for stuff like this, these icons are just fan made.