N/APosted on - 02/07/2015
I just finished installing my first Linux Ubuntu system. What I need to do next I am not sure of I have enough space left. Before I crash the new system by running out of memory. I need to check to see how much is left. Can someone share the commands to check this?
Finding Disk Space In Linux?
If you want to check your Linux OS disk space then you can check through terminal for using these commands.
1. Using "df" command you can check device name total disk space. Type "df" in terminal and enter.
2. Type df -a for using that you can know file system disk space usage.
3. Type df -h it will show hardisk size and all information in GB and MB.
4. Df -k shows usage in 1024 byte.
5. Df -h it will show usage in GB.