Find Malware On My Computer To Prevent Your Computer From Infection.
1) Connect your PC to an Internet connection.
2) Open the web browser and go to www.Sysinternals.com
3) Search for Auto runs and Process Explorer and download them.
4) Run the extensions as an administrator.
5) First, run Process Explorer. Go to options menu.
6) Select VirusTotals.com
7) In the column of Virus total number of antivirus engines flagged the submitted files as malicious.
8) Right-click those files and note down the location path.
9) Carefully delete those files, so that you do not delete something that is required for a driver to run.
10) If you cannot remove malware at the first go then use Autoruns and unselect the programs to avoid startup.
11) Run the Process Explorer again and delete the malware. . .