N/APosted on - 08/10/2013
I am getting problem using Final Cut Pro when I attempted to start on any projects or events an error message appears.
How can I avoid this annoying error message? Have any idea?
Please share with me to fit it immediately.
Final Cut Pro
Final cut pro cannot save changes to projects or events.
Final Cut Pro shows error when attempt to start on any projects
The error is because the settings for disk permissions are incorrect.
The solution to it is as follows:
1) Go to '/Applications/Utilities/'
2) Open 'disk Utility'
3) Select the hard drive where the project is saved
4) Click the 'First Aid' tab
5) Select the Mac OS X volume
6) Click 'Repair Disk Permissions' button
7) After the disk repair is done, restart the system