N/APosted on - 09/07/2016
Template is used to format your document. They save a lot of time, while creating a file. You have templates for all type of documents, and you can also create one of your own. How to create a file folder label template word?
File Folder Label Template Word To Save Your Precious Time.
Many types of templates are present, but if we want to create one of our own, it is an easy job. Just follow the steps give as follows:
1) Open a word document.
2) Click on the file menu.
3) Click on the new button, then select labels.
4) You will be redirected to a gallery of images .
5) Click on any image and a preview will appear.
6) Click on Create button to transfer the template to a new word document.
7) You need to delete the sample text and type in your text,
8) Finally, save the document. Create your own template by the following steps:
1) Click on the new button.
2) Select the blank document.
3) Click on file and then save as (*.dotx) extension.
4) Save it and now you can use this template in a new document.