N/APosted on - 07/29/2016
I am an office going person. Recently, I have been given the task of making a PowerPoint presentation, but I have no idea how. Can you please let me know the steps as to how do I get PowerPoint on my computer? Thanks in advance.
Few Steps As To How Do I Get Powerpoint On My Computer
Hi. The steps to follow as to how do I get PowerPoint on my computer are as follows-
1) Go to My computer and click on the D: drive to open it
2) Insert the DVD drive into the slot provided
3) You then need to close the drive
4) Now insert the drive, go to my computer and double-click on the icon to open the drive
5) Now launch the installation wizard by double-clicking on the icon of the disk drive
6) You will see the icon of MS PowerPoint on the disk. Mark its icon
7) Click on continue
8) Check mark the I agree with the terms and conditions option and click on next
9) Then, you will be asked to enter the product key. If you do not have it, then, the application will open for a limited number of times only before you will be asked to enter the product key.
Hope we helped.