N/APosted on - 08/05/2016
Hi. I am a user of MS exchange server. I wanted to ask you how I can be sure if I have a MS exchange server account and how do I find my Microsoft exchange server. Please help me with the same. Thanks in advance.
Few Steps How Do I Find My Microsoft Exchange Server
Hi. To know if a Microsoft Exchange server account exists for you,
1) Open MS Exchange server
2) Select the file menu
3) Then, click on account settings
4) An e-mail tab will appear indicating the type of each account The steps to know about how do I find my Microsoft exchange serverare as given below-
1) Open MS Outlook
2) In the extreme bottom right of the window, there will be some icons present. Right-click on the icon of Outlook while pressing the ctrl key.
3) Then, select the connection status option
4) Then, bring the slider to the right
5) There will be a number which will appear under the version heading
6) This will be the version number which is either one of 6.5.6944, 6.5.7226, 6.5.7638, 6.5.7653.33,
6.5.7654.4, 8.0.685.24 or 8.0.685.25, 8.1.240.006, 8.2.176.002, 8.3.83.006, 14.0.639.21,
22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199 and 15.0.516.032.
Hope we helped.