N/APosted on - 04/16/2014
This FATA Error appears when I want to download some videos from iTunes Store. As usually I followed the proper steps for download and is not working anymore. I have this problem from last week and before that it worked just fine. Can anyone help me to fix this error? What could be the main reason for this error? Thank you!
FATAL::Unable process your request. Please try again.
FATAL unable to process your request
This is most likely a server side error. There is one thing you can do and that is to delete cookies by following these steps:
1. Open "Finder".
2. Click on "Go" in the "Menu Bar"
3. Press and hold the "Option" key
4. Select the "Library".
5. Open the folder titled "Cookies"
6. Locate these files "com.apple.appstore.cookies" and "cookies.binarycookies"
7. Delete both files from step 6.
8, Try to access iTunes Store.