N/APosted on - 02/06/2014
I'm getting issues on ROG ThunderFX_x64 while installing the latest software on my Windows 8 PC. I even tried the old software but it doesn't work as well. What are the solutions to this?
Failed to find language resource!
Failed toFind Language Resource on ROG ThunderFX_x64
This is a very annoying error that happens with ThunderFX x64. Here is the technique that you’ll have to work with your driver.
1. Download the latest driver from here.
2. Extract it on anywhere on your PC. You might use any decompressor for example, 7-zip.
3. Browse for the following folder:
4. Right-click on “en-US” folder and select “Copy”.
5. Then, right-click and select “Paste”.
6. Rename the folder with the language your Windows is running with, my PC is running with English (United States) so it is “en-US”.
7. Now run the setup from the extracted driver folder.
It should go fine now.