N/APosted on - 08/10/2013
I can’t open my MOV video files using Quick Time later version.
I can’t understand this error message so I need your help to play video files properly. What should I do now?
Have any idea or solution to fix it?
I would be grateful to you.
DirectShowSource: couldn't open file C:tempRipBot264tempjob1video.mkv:
Class not registered
Failed to open MOV video files using Quick Time later version
The error is because the installed codes are incorrect.
The solution to it is as below:
1) Click on 'File' menu in the list of installed codes in the Quick time version installed
2) Click on 'Open' menu to open all the list of all broken codes
3) Browse and click on the video file
4) Click on 'View' tab in the video file to view the file
5) Click on the 'Installed Codes' to install from the list of codes specified
6) Click on Audio or Video' button to list all the files
7) In the list the broken codes are marked in red, uninstall the broken codes
8) Reinstall the latest version for all the broken codes