Failed to Mount DB01 in Exchange 2010

Asked By 10 points N/A Posted on -
qa-featured

Hi, we are facing a little problem in an Exchange 2010 check environment. Currently I have a DB that has a duplicate Status of "ServiceDown". When I try to increase the database I get the following error message:

——————————————————–
Microsoft Exchange Error
——————————————————–
Failed to mount database 'DB01'.

DB01
Failed
Error:
The RPC query to retrieve the copy status for Database DB01 failed. The service might not be running. Error message: A server-side administrative operation has failed. The Microsoft Exchange Replication service may not be running on server exchange.company.local. Specific RPC error message: Error 0x6d9 (There are no more endpoints available from the endpoint mapper) from cli_GetCopyStatusEx2

I am very new in Exchange, but I have tested the service particular with the all other Exchange services. Also they all are set up. I have tried some reboots only for good measure as well.  Please help. Thanks in advance.

SHARE
Best Answer by Ppercy George
Answered By 30 points N/A #91281

Failed to Mount DB01 in Exchange 2010

qa-featured

Hello kate,

I understand your problem. Don't worry. Such error happens when the PST files become corrupted. This problems correctable by running the repair tool built in your Microsoft exchange 2010. Please try this. If you find any other difficulties then feel free to ask us.

Thank you

Berta R Cahill

Best Answer
Best Answer
Answered By 0 points N/A #91283

Failed to Mount DB01 in Exchange 2010

qa-featured

Hello,

The problem you experienced is a Microsoft Exchange error, which occurs when you attempting to do a harmonization of the offline address list on an Exchange Server while you are using Outlook 2003. You will know about this, because when you are trying to use Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 to synchronize, the offline address list is on a server that is running either Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, Exchange Server 2007, or Exchange Server 2003, and you will receive the following error pop-up message in the Sync Issues folder: "0x8004010F An object could not be found". When you receive this pop-up error message in your Sync Issues folder, and you have used Outlook 2003 to send an email, you will got the following error pop-up message. "'The operation failed. An object could not be found".

I hope this information helps you a lot!

Ppercy George

Login/Register to Answer

Related Questions