N/APosted on - 12/26/2013
Using SonyVegas Pro I am not able to create a movie, it showing some error. When I hit the render as, immediately the error pops, saying error occurred while creating the media file. How do I stop this error? This is the latest version and all updates are done in my system. I welcome all kind of ideas. Thanks.
An error occurred while creating the media file.
Exception thrown by method called
Failed to create a movie with SonyVegas Pro
The error is because the settings are not properly while creating the media files.
To resolve this error follow the steps mentioned below:
1) Open the VegasPro application in the system
2) Click 'File', Select 'Render As' option from the list
3) Enter the output file name in the field present on the page
4) Scroll down and select 'customize template' button
5) Navigate to the 'Encode mode' option present on the form
6) Select 'Render using CPU only' checkbox option
7) Click 'OK', Click 'Render' and the rendering process will continue
8) After the process is complete, click 'Open' and the file will execute without errors