N/APosted on - 08/10/2011
I am facing problem while working in audition. I don't know whether its for my sound card or not.
It was good in the beginning, but after using couple months, it started to freeze.
Now every time i click on the guitar suit it says "You have no preset left".
But i have full banks of presets.
What should i do now?
Facing problem while using adobe audition
Try the following workarounds below:
1. Install the latest version of Adobe Audition or the latest patches to improve the constancy and consistency of the application.
2. Re-create the Adobe Audition Preferences file. Maybe the current preference file was damaged.
3. Update your video card driver.
4. Remove any third-party plug-ins and restart Audition. If it resolve your problem, put the plug-ins back again.
5. Reinstall Audition without running any applications.