N/APosted on - 03/26/2013
Hi , have a great day. Facing trouble with dual sim phone. Whenever I connect to internet with one SIM the other one goes to offline and displays no signal and I am not getting any incoming calls from other SIM . Please suggest me the solution for the problem. Is blackberry phone is available with dual SIM . If so, let me find some latest models that are available with blackberry.
Facing problem with duel sim phone interoperability
This problem is common on all dual SIM phones. When you talk on one SIM, your other SIM goes offline and shuts off entirely.
I will give you a better solution, but you must be careful when receiving calls. Follow these steps:
1. First, go the “Call Settings” option.
2. Then, select the “Call Divert” option.
3. Then, select the first SIM.
4. Then, select “Voice Calls” and also select “If Not Available”
5. Press activate and choose “To Other Number”
6. Enter your SIM 2 mobile number.
This way, you can divert your second SIM to your first SIM.
Now, when you talk to someone, all of your second SIM calls will divert to your first SIM. You will see a divert signal on your phone’s display. However, don’t receive the calls, because it will reduce your balance.