N/APosted on - 10/18/2014
I have a apple ipod.There arise a problem in it that when I play some songs they halt in mid way and the device restarts.It happened to me multiple times with different tracks and some time the same track works fine.I need to know if there is a bug in tracks or might be device problem ?
Facing Ipod playback problems for tracks
You should do following steps that can solves you problem in iPod.
1. Always install latest software for iPod. Before start troubleshooting always update your iPod.
2. Install latest iPod software.
3. If large songs or files are there in iPod then use compress these files and then use. If you are importing new songs then use mp3 compressors.
4. If any song is skipping then may be song or that file can be damaged. For that please delete that file and update new one.
5. Sometimes can help resetting the iPod. It will saved your songs and files but customized setting will changed to by default.