N/APosted on - 08/25/2011
I used Facebook in past years. Facebook is the main largest social communicating website for all. We like Facebook.
Also we want to protect our Facebook account.
So I thought that, If I change my security setting and use third party options for protecting my account then my account will be more secure.
So I start using uprotect. It plugins. After installing new uprotect.
It plugins I lost my an important Facebook app.
I cannot remove it from my Facebook app list.
Because it does not show app list.
How can I remove it?
FaceBook security question please help me
This app makes your Facebook account secured but since you want to remove it, I will show you how to remove. Just follow the steps below;
* Open your browser, go to Facebook.com website.
* Log-in with your email address and password.
* Once Logged in, click on Account tab in the right hand corner.
* Then choose Privacy Settings.
* Click on Edit your settings for games and websites.
* You'll see the app link to your account, then click on remove app.
* A box will ask you to confirm, then say yes and that should be it.
This will remove the app on your Facebook account.