N/APosted on - 03/14/2013
I did face a problem while I install Lookout on Outlook 2007.Can somebody guide me? I am not sure why this pop-up message comes. Please provide me a proper solution so that I can fix this issue.
Lookout failed to start
Sorry!! It looks like another Outlook Plugin has installed an unofficial version of the Outlook libraries which breaks Lookout. Lookout will not be able to load. For more information, see this link:
Face a problem while I install Lookout on Outlook 2007
It seems that there is a conflict between the Lookout and Outlook 2007 software. Usually, uninstalling and reinstalling it would do the trick. If it doesn’t, you can try the following steps after getting the error message (Please make sure that you are logged in as an Administrator while installing and performing the tasks below):
– Open a command prompt (Go to Start then type command)
– Type cd then press enter (this command should take you to C:)
– Type cd windowsassemblyGAC then press enter
– Type rename Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook.OLD then press enter
– Restart Outlook by simply closing and opening it again or you can restart the whole PC to be sure.
– If it doesn’t work and you end up messing up the other plugin, you can easily reverse the command by typing: rename Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook.OLD Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook
Hope this helps,