N/APosted on - 07/31/2014
When I try to configure an authentication method and I choose the usual Smart Card or other certificate I have this error about EAP. Before the update of my Windows XP it worked just fine and now I cannot manage this error. Does anyone have a solution for this error ? What I did wrong ?
Thank you !
A certificate could not be found that can be use with this Extensible Authentication Protocol.
Extensible Authentication Protocol cannot configure with a wrong certificate
Please be mind-full in following these steps. Altering your registry could cause severe issues.
1. Go to Start >> Run >> type “regedit” and then click “OK’ button.
2. Look for “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMCurrentControlSetServicesNdisWanParameters”.
3. Type “protocols” and then hit “Enter”.
4. Go to Edit Menu >> New >> click Key.
5. Type “0” (zero) and press Enter button.
6. Click “0” sub-key, go to Edit Menu >> New >> DWORD value.
7. Look for Value data box, type “ProtocolType” and hit OK.
8. Go to Edit Menu and click Modify.
9. Go to Value Data Box, type “800” and then click Ok.
10. Go to Edit Menu >> go to New >> and then DWORD value.
11. Type “PPPProtocolType” and hit Enter button.
12. Go to Edit Menu and select Modify.
13. Go to Value data box and type “21” and then click Ok.
14. On the Edit Menu >> New >> click DWORD Value.
15. Type “ProtocolMTU”, and then ENTER.
16. Go to Edit menu, select Modify.
17. Under Base, select Decimal, type the MTU size >> click OK.
18. Close Registry Window
19. Reboot your computer and check it again.
Also you can do the following steps.
1. Go to Start >> Administrative Tools >> Network Policy Server.
2. Double-click Policies >> click Network Policies >> go to details pane double-click the policy that you want to configure.
3. Go to Properties dialog box >> the Settings tab.
4. Look for RADIUS Attributes >> select Standard.
5. Go to Details Pane >> Add.
6. Go to Attributes >> go to Framed-MTU >> Add.
7. Go to Attribute Value >> type a value equal to or less than 1344 >> click OK
8. Click Close.