N/APosted on - 08/10/2013
I have some videos and I want to make them repeat.
For this task I am using Nero 11 trial version because I am not sure if the full version is worth the money.
So far I am a bit disappointed because I haven't found the feature for this.
I know for sure that Nero can to it, it's just that I don't know exactly how to loop with Nero 11 because I haven't used it until now.
So can you provide me with some instructions on this please?
Any ideas will be well received.
Explain how to loop in Nero 11 trial version
The Nero 11 is not a cost free product.You need to buy the Nero 11 license from its official website.
The Features of Nero 11 are:
1) Multimedia Software for creating ,managing photos, music
2) Create cinema-style movies easily and quickly
3) Effective video conversion for multiple device playback
4) Convenient to recover and restore functions
The System Requirements are:
1) Windows XP SP3/Windows Vista SP1, Windows 7 Home Premium
2) 512 MB RAM
3) 2 GHz AMD or Intel Processor
4) Windows Media Player 9
5) DirectX 9.0 compliant graphics card with 3D acceleration