N/APosted on - 07/30/2016
Hi. I have zip files in Windows 7. I want to open these zip files but have no idea how to go about doing it. So, can you please suggest me the steps which need to be followed so as to know how do I open zip files in Windows 7? Thanks in advance.
Explain How Do I Open Zip Files In Windows 7
Hi. The steps to be followed so as to know how do I open zip files in Windows 7 are-
• First navigate to the folder which needs to be unzipped and copy it to a new location
• If a single file is to be unzipped, you should open the zipped folder an transfer the file by copying it to the new location of the folder
• If all the contents of the file need to be unzipped, right-click on the folder and click on extracl all option
• The zip file should be right-clicked on and then click on extract all option
• Then, choose a folder where the file contents need to be extracted
• If you selected the option show extracted files when complete, the files within the zip folder will appear
• The folder where all the contents of the zip file are stored if the working copy of the data
• The zip file can either be kept or deleted
Hope we helped.