N/APosted on - 12/03/2012
In Caseware, I was trying export a batch PDF, and I received a message box that stated the following error.
Can anyone kindly help me in this regard?
Thanks in advance.
Unable to print document
\server companyCLIENTSCaseware2010E 0Tax working papers.xlsx.
The file may be locked, may contain restricted macros or the caseView PDF printer may not be accessible.
Excel – Unable to print document
Hi Jeffrey A Parker,
Hope that my message finds you well.
Please do the following:
– navigate to start menu then “devices and printers”.
– Click “Right click” on CaseView PDF then choose (Printer Properties)
– Choose “Advanced Tab”.
– Choose “spool print documents…” and “start printing immed..”
– Uncheck the “enable advanced print” option and then click OK.
– Click “Right Click” on the printer icon and clear all the documents that are located in the queue.
– Close the window and control panel then you should restart your PC.
Also you can take a look on the following URL:
Hope that this will help you.