N/APosted on - 05/30/2012
Excel 2007/2010 and ASAP Utilities, I have installed on my computer. I get the following message now when I start Excel. "Repairs to 'ASAP Utilities.xla'
The unreadable content was removed and the file repaired by Excel. The VBA project, ActiveX controls and any other programmability-related feature are lost for the workbook.
Repairs to 'ASAP Utilities.xla'
Excel was able to open the file by repairing or removing the unreadable content.
The workbook has lost its VBA project, ActiveX control and any other programmability-related features.
Excel startup error “Repairs to ‘ASAP Utilities.xla'”
Hi Clark son,
You may be experiencing this because Visual Basic was not included during your installation of Microsoft Office. You can try reinstalling MS Office so you won’t have any problems opening the file.
1. Close any open programs.
2. Go to Control Panel and choose “Add or Remove Programs”.
3. Select MS Office and click the Change button.
4. Choose “Add or remove features”.
5. Expand Office Shared Features and then look for Visual Basic for Applications. Click that and select “Run from my computer”.
6. Finish the installation and try opening the file again.
Hope this solves your problem.