N/APosted on - 07/28/2013
Recently, I installed ASAP Utilities on my system along with Excel 2007/2010.
Now I receive the following error message when I start Excel. The workbook has lost ActiveX controls, VBA project and other features related to programming.
I really need assistance to fix this problem as soon as possible. Suggest me properly.
Thanks in advance.
Repair to 'ASAP Utilities.xla'
Excel was able to open the file by repairing or removing the unreadable content.
This workbook has lost its VBA project, ActiveX controls and any other programmability related features.
Excel 2007/2010 This workbook has lost its VBA project
You got this error because during the installation of MS Office 2007/2010, “Visual Basic for Application” was not installed. To resolve this problem you need to change your MS Office installation.
Follow the installation steps as below:
1) Close Excel if Open on the system
2) In Windows Control Panel choose ‘Add or Remove Programs’
3) Select ‘Microsoft Office’ and Click on ‘Change’ button
4) Choose ‘Add and remove features’
5) Select ‘Visual Basic for Applications’ in the ‘Office Shared Features’ list and seclect ‘Run From My Computer’.Click ‘Continue’ button
6) After installation is finished, you can use the ASAP utilities when you start Excel