N/APosted on - 07/18/2013
When Microsoft SoftGrid client tries to start an application, I receive the following error message due to the unsuccessful attempt to start an application. I tried many times to fix this issue but couldn’t solve. How can I use this application without having any issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Error: The SoftGrid Client could not launch the application you requested. The specified application does not exist. Please check the name you specified and try again. Error code: 420114-0B206004-00000A09
Errors shown from a SoftGrid client
The error may occur if the OSD Cache folder does not exist.
To resolve this problem, follow the below steps:
1) Click ‘Start’, Click ‘Run’, type ‘regedit’ and then click ‘OK’
2) Locate and Click the following registry:
3) Right Click ‘Global Directory’, then Click ‘Modify’
4) Select the path specified in the ‘Value Data’ box
5) Close the ‘Edit String’ dialog box, exit ‘Registry Editor’
6) In Windows Explorer, Open the path selected in Step 4
7) If the OSD Cache folder does not exist, create it
8) Stop and Start the SoftGrid Client service